Nosso Proposito é 1 Bilhão de Almas Para Cristo!

DownLivre

ONLY JESUS CHRIST (HOLY SPIRIT) ANTICIPATES THE FUTURE







ONLY JESUS CHRIST (HOLY SPIRIT) ANTICIPATES THE FUTURE


THE HOLY SPIRIT GUIDED GUNNAR VINGREN TO PREACH THE GOSPEL IN BELÉM, FROM PARÁ (1911). AT THAT TIME, BELÉM WAS THE FOURTH MOST POPULOUS CITY IN BRAZIL, DUE TO THE EMIGRATION OF THE RUBBER CYCLE (1879/1912). THE RUBBER CRISIS (1919) HELPED GUNNAR VINGREN SPREAD THE GOSPEL MESSAGE (JESUS SAVES, HEALS, BAPTIZES WITH HOLY SPIRIT AND WILL SOON RETURN)! JUST AS A CURIOSITY: THE PRESS WAS THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY IN BRAZIL 1919 (GUNNAR VINGREN AND OTTO NELSON CREATED THE NEWSPAPER "GOOD SEED"!!! GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYY


IN JANUARY / 2013 (TURN 2012/2013: PRAYER AND MY REQUEST: I WANT TO WIN MANY SOULS THIS YEAR THAT IS STARTING) JESUS / HOLY SPIRIT SPOKE TO ME: "START SENDING EVANGELISTIC MESSAGES BY CELL PHONE"!!!
FACEBOOK (2004) AND WHATSAPP (2009) WERE CREATED!!! IN NOVEMBER / 2016 JESUS CHRIST RATIFIED THE MESSAGE: "DO NOT STOP SENDING MESSAGES!!! GLORYYYYYYYYYYYY

L.R.S.



JESUS MY FRIEND WILL COME

REVELATION 3.10





In 2010 we focused on the headlines and articles of the Assembleia Folha (newspaper created in 2008) in evangelization.

Digital Brochures (Evangelization)

When I was superintendent of Sunday school, already in the last years of my administration (2008/2011)! Jesus awakened me to evangelization! Every first Sunday of the month school, we went to the streets handing out leaflets! Even the children participated, under the supervision (or guidance) of an adult ... Today I am in a new challenge: digital brochures !! Because? Our purpose is 1 billion souls for Christ Jesus (John 1: 1) ... oh gloryyyyyyyy ... Jesus my friend comes (John 15: 14)!

THE 2012 VIRTUE FOR 2013

I prayed to Jesus that I wanted to win many souls in that year that I had begun ... One Sunday in January of 2013, the Holy Spirit spoke to me: "Why do not you evangelize by cell phone (send messages)? Still in that year (2013) ... I was praying in the morning ... It was the Lord's Supper day, when Holy Spirit told me: "Move on your cell phone, you'll find a way to send the messages faster". Because on Sundays my arms were in a lot of pain to send messages ... I sent about 1000 messages a day ...


Known ... Known ... Known ...


It was January 2014 ... I went to the cult of Karina Garden (Paranaíba / Ms) ... Cult began ... Greet Elder Elerson Batista Gomes, was taken by the Spirit, began to prophesy ... "you will still be very happy ... will also be known ... known ... known ... "Jesus my friend and my God ...


JESUS ​​MY FRIEND WILL COME

Revelation 3. 10 





SHARE
    Blogger Comentarios
    Facebook Comentarios

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Postagem mais recente Postagem mais antiga Página inicial