Nosso Proposito é 1 Bilhão de Almas Para Cristo!

DownLivre

Poisoned Cat

Poisoned Cat

Today poisoned my cat ! The poor meowed pain, unbearable ... She struggled with grief and agony. Until he died !
However was thinking well ... They have countless lives so deceived by Satan , thinking that they are enjoying life , but simply are struggling as a poisoned cat. As beach with prostitution ( lust ) ; Carnival , drugs, ballad, etc ...
However being poisoned with Satan 's lies ! But its days are numbered - and the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone , where the beast and the false prophet ; and day and night will be tormented forever and ever (Revelation 20. 10 ) .
And to you being deceived , I have an antidote against this poison - Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest . Take my yoke upon you , and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart ; and ye shall find rest for your souls (Matthew 11. 28, 29) . Come to Jesus and escape condemnation of the future - is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death (Romans 8 1, 2 ) .

L.R.S
SHARE
    Blogger Comentarios
    Facebook Comentarios

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Postagem mais recente Postagem mais antiga Página inicial